Problem Head Driver Printer Epson LQ 2190


This experience occurred at the company where I work. At that time there was a mold problem user complaints Epson LQ 2190 printer is not clear.

After the check turns out needle printer head is broken. And immediately I said to the user that the printer should replace the printer head.

After a few days the print head is ready, and I directly install the new print head.


Once completed in pairs, the printer can turn normally.
But what happens after doing test print, the new printer head movements several times a sudden smell of burning in the printer. And spontaneously I turn off the printer directly.
Then I studied in more detail on the motherboard, with a multitester and it's true. Head driver IC on the motherboard is damaged. Incidentally, I have a motherboard lq2180 printer was broken, so I can grab the driver IC to replace. Once completed replace the IC in trying again still can not work.

Then check again the power supply, this time I immediately replace the power supply circuit. And after all the installed printer can work normally.
Of the problem according to my analysis, if the printer is used continuously without stopping will cause overheat.Jika printer head printer head overheat, it will cause short head and a broken head driver IC
The worst of the power supply will be damaged as well.


Ditulis Oleh : About Printer ~ DosoGames

Muh.Akram Anda sedang membaca artikel berjudul Problem Head Driver Printer Epson LQ 2190 yang ditulis oleh Printer Service yang berisi tentang :Problem Head Driver Printer Epson LQ 2190 Dan Maaf, Anda tidak diperbolehkan mengcopy paste artikel ini.

Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Printer Service

1 komentar:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.

    Uv ink

    ReplyDelete

Back to top