Friday, December 7, 2012
How To Reset Printer Canon MP 258
Once you understand the error codes and indications, and have tried various ways to cope with the damage on the printer Canon MP 258, if not successful you can try the software resetter
Software resetter for Canon MP258 printer can downlod here, then install it on the computer where the installation of the Canon MP258 printer.
1. Turn off the printer (if you're On)2. Press and hold the Stop / Reset (not removable)
3. Press the power button (not removable)
4. Remove the Stop / Reset, then press the Stop / Reset 2 times
5. Remove the two buttons
6. The printer driver installation process reset Canon MP258 printer.
7. Run the software resetter Canon MP 258
8. Click the Main (wait a moment, the printer prints a sheet of paper with
printed D: 000.0)
9. Click Clear EEPROM
10. Click EEPROM (wait a second, back prints 1 sheet of paper with the code)
11. Turn the printer off and on again
12. The printer is ready for use